Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Tax Returns, W-2s, 1099s, etc. Available from IRS

The IRS keeps copies of your tax returns, W-2s, 1099-MISCs, 1099-Rs, etc. You can quickly get free copies of these documents online by going to the website http://www.irs.gov/Individuals/Get-TranscriptYou’ll have to create an account to get access to your documents.

You can also get documents showing how much you owe the IRS, when your returns were filed, when they were processed, etc.   

Brycast Financial Planning in Austin Texas --- We Can Help
Income Tax Preparation in Austin Texas

Enrolled Agent; Investment Advisor Representative